Selling Annuities with an Insurance Field Marketing Organization (FMO)
Selling annuities is exciting and thrilling while helping clients towards financial and retirement goals. Whether you’re selling annuities online or in person, both you and your client can benefit from this transaction. When your clients purchase an annuity, they can reap the following benefits:
Tax Deferral and Triple Compounding Guaranteed Lifetime Income
A Convenient and Safe Way to Pass on Wealth to Beneficiaries
On the other hand, when you sell an annuity successfully to a customer, you get to earn upfront commissions paid by annuity carriers. They pay agents a small portion of the total money put into an annuity account. It’s possible for you to qualify for higher commissions when the deposit to the annuity account is large.
Certain types of annuities pay more than others. Fixed annuities, for instance, have lower commissions compared to indexed or variable annuities.
Annuities are one of the higher ticket "items" of insurance and make a boom of revenue in your bank account. Finding the right Insurance Field Marketing Organization (FMO) will start you on the right path for selling annuities.
Help families secure their future and retirement while solidifying your insurance career by eliminating risk and worry for your clients.Set your bank account on fire with annuity sales. Engage in seamless contracting and commission schedules delivered straight to you.
Now, to build your Annuity sales quickly, we've formed a partnership with Affinity Advisory Network, LLC. This fast-growing annuity focused FMO has built systems around helping retired seniors take full advantage of the power of the right annuity.
Selling Annuities With A Proven System
This PPOD System Is For You If...
- You want lots of new prospects on-demand
- You don't want to make cold calls, ever!
- You want to get lots of referrals (but never have to ask for them)
- You want easy access to professionals to help increase the sale
- You want your business to be trackable and predictable
- You want to work with independent attorneys easily
- You don't want to work nights or weekends
- You are genuinely skilled at selling and want a system that does all the rest of the work for you, so you can...JUST SELL!
The system is called Prospects and Professionals On Demand (PPOD). The system was created by Robert Hall, an industry top producer and founder of Affinity Advisory Network. This system is now actively being used by independent agents in 38 states.
Quality Prospects On Demand.
No cheap, unqualified internet or tele-marketed annuity leads - Everyone has tried these leads and they don't work for annuities. With the proven PPOD system, you will enjoy leads generated from a sophisticated marketing machine that pre-educates prospects with the benefits of the comprehensive, custom estate protection and financial planning. This system is entirely controlled by you. If you want more leads, you simply turn up the marketing. It is an easy system that performs consistently.
Professionals On Demand.
This is a critical difference. A true multidisciplinary network of professionals surrounds and supports you and your client. When you use the PPOD system, you get immediate access to the professionals in this network. This includes, Estate Planning Attorneys, VA Accredited Claims Attorneys, VA Accredited Claims Agents, CPAs, Tax Accountants, Property & Casualty Insurance Agents, Registered Investment Advisors, Financial Advisors, Certified Retirement Financial Advisors, and more.
Discounted Media and Advertising.
When you use the PPOD system, you also get huge discounts off newspaper advertising and other advertising media to invite the best prospects to your live seminars. All the guesswork is gone. You'll be running only proven ads with a solid track record of filling seminars.
A Proven Seminar.
An exclusive, proprietary seminar is customized to your specific state and provided to you at no cost. It is not a standard industry seminar. The seminar at the heart of the PPOD system focuses on the protection of assets and the financial options to relieve stress in late retirement years. One additional element of the PPOD live seminar is the active participation of a local independent attorney. The attorney presents the legal portion of the seminar and then becomes a long-term resource to provide independent legal assistance to your client in the future.
A Careful, Methodical, and Proven Meeting Process.
This is the component that builds trust to the point where nearly 100% of the investable assets can be protected and grown by a customized plan developed out of this multi-week meeting process. The PPOD system trains you step-by-step what to do and say in each client meeting, each week.
A Tracking System.
The PPOD system provides you a reliable, proven, and customized solution to track the critical aspects of your business. Habitually using this easy, quick system will allow you to make better decisions and grow your practice in a predictable and ultra-efficient manner.
Expert Case Design Assistance.
There is an expanded team at the ready to assist you with standard, complicated, or ultra-challenging case design. These designs come back to you with additional advice on how to properly position and sell the solution to the client.
Psychology of the Senior Sale.
There is an entirely different set of words to say, words to avoid, and strategies to use to close the successful senior sale. The PPOD system will train you in these high-level communication and persuasion methods. Live and virtual trainings are an on-going part of the support you will enjoy when you are actively selling inside the system.
Our partner FMO, Affinity Advisory Network, has perfected every element of their proprietary PPOD system. Using only this system, it is possible to go from selling $0 in Fixed-Index Annuity (FIA) production to selling over $15 Million in new annuity production in a 12-month period. You decide how much you want to sell in a 12 months and we'll build the plan that can make that a reality.
Additional Methods to Increase Fixed-Index Annuity (FIA) Production:
In addition to the PPOD live seminar program, there are other methods to generate prospective clients. Each of these methods still affords you access to all the professionals in the network.
The BINDER PRESENTATION is for you if...
- Binder Presentation is another proven method to increase the number of lines (products) in the household. After completing a Medicare Supplement sale, this is brought to the policy delivery meeting. At that meeting, the binder is given to the client as a way for them to check that other areas of their financial future are safe, secure, and positioned to perform as they desire. This provides a quality transition to a new conversation that leads to an annuity sale.
The BIRD DOG program is for you if...
- You prefer selling in the home. Bird Dog is a direct-mail based program that generates an interested prospect who request an appointment to learn more.
- You prefer the one-on-one, kitchen-table type sale that avoids all the expenses associated with an office, rent, etc.
- You like to work the numbers. The Bird Dog program is predictable. The number of postcards mailed, the number of first appointments, and the number of closed cases out of each mailing are all known. You can easily work backwards from any desired income level and build your Bird Dog campaign around your goals.
The PROVEN INTRODUCTION LETTER is for you if...
- You have a book of past clients that could benefit from announcing the new service you are now able to provide. This letter works. In just one example, this letter was mailed by one of our agents and he closed a $400,000 annuity sale. He made $26,000.00 in commission! Also, here is the best part, he only mailed 150 letters! Now that's efficient!
- You do not have immediate money to market with the traditional methods. Marketing to your past book of clients can be a very easy, extremely low-cost way to generate funds to wisely invest in other stronger marketing methods.
- You prefer not to conduct seminars and speak in public at the live free lunch seminar events that are at the core of the traditional PPOD system. This letter campaign allows you to softly show the benefits of the enhanced protection planning services you can now provide at a distance.
The EDUCATION CLASSES are for you if...
- You prefer to present in a professional learning environment as these classes are presented at local colleges and public libraries.
- You believe that the information is important and deserves an extended 'course' style learning experience.
- You are comfortable with providing a free consultation leading into a multiple meeting process.
- Over 30 professional courses are offered. Choose from: Advanced Estate Planning; IRA's, Annuities, and other sources of retirement income; Planning for long-term care; and more.
Choose Your Own Path to Increase Your Annuity Sales:
- PPOD System
- Binder Presentation
- Bird Dog Program
- Proven Introduction Letter
- Education Classes
Reach out to us today and we'll make certain you get all the information you need to decide for yourself which of the programs is a good fit for you and your business goals.
Why Your Clients Care About Annuities
Basics of Annuities for You
Annuities can be an excellent source of endless income throughout retirement, a safe way to build retirement savings, or a way to generate the maximum distribution to loved ones. Because there are so many annuity products on the market, a prospective client may have difficulty identifying the most appropriate company and annuity offering for his or her needs. We help provide you with the answers you need to help your prospective clients achieve their individual goals.
Immediate annuities occur when a client makes a lump-sum deposit to generate an immediate stream of income. The payout phase is very quick and normally right away, so immediate annuities fit a client who is either already retired or approaching retirement.
Fixed annuities are started by either making a lump sum deposit or paying in over a period of time to receive a guaranteed rate of return. Fixed annuities are well-suited to clients who want to save on management fees and contract expenses while earning tax-deferred interest with very little market risk.
The benefits of selecting a fixed annuity are:
- Better interest rate guarantees than other products with long-term savings potential
- Lifetime income guarantees that are not common with other financial products
- Withdrawal provisions, including up to 10 percent of the value being taken out of the annuity each year without facing surrender charges
- Probate avoidance so that annuity benefits pass to the beneficiary without any delays or other hassles
Variable annuities require a little bit extra caution and are normally not an appropriate fit for seniors as a result. Payout on variable annuities depends on the type of investment chosen as opposed to the guaranteed payout of a fixed annuity.
Should I Become an Annuity Agent, What is My Role?
The simple answer is Yes. But keeping reading for the long version of why.
Partnering with a seasoned Annuity Insurance Field Marketing Organization positions you to be able to close sales effectively and efficiently. You serve two very important roles for your client. Educating the client on the benefits of annuities in general and guiding them to the RIGHT selection that MEETS their goals.
Annuities are part of a broad retirement or income plan for your clients and they NEED you to guide them along the way. People who are not familiar with annuities may want to work with an insurance agent, preferably one who is receiving support from one of the reputable annuity marketing organizations out there. Agents who get the necessary training and guidance from these organizations are likely to be skilled and knowledgeable in selling annuities.
Setting your client up for success and security will build a strong base of testimonials and referrals.
Pro Tip: If you are currently selling other products, like life insurance, meeting the client's needs requires long-term planning for retirement and income such as annuity products!
Why Agents Use TR King Insurance Marketing as Their Annuities FMO
Selling fixed annuities, along with other types of annuity products, is not a walk in the park. Insurance agents need compassion, patience, and skills to be successful in their job.
Fortunately, TR King Insurance Marketing is here to help insurance agents sell annuity products successfully and get them to the path of achieving growth. When you come to us for guidance or support, we’ll provide you with the following:
Reliable Customer Service
If you have any questions with selling annuities or need client assistance or mentoring, you can get in touch with us through any of the following customer service channels:
- Live Chat
You can rest easy knowing that you will be speaking with a live person when you reach out to us for help. Think of us as your trusted partner (or better yet, your friend) who only wants to see you succeed as an insurance agent.
You get to form contracts directly with insurance carriers. We give you the option to retain your freedom as an independent insurance agent. Plus, the carrier is the one who’ll pay your compensation.
If you’re an independent insurance agent, you get to enjoy exclusive discounts on tools, software, technology, and other resources that will help you achieve success in selling annuities.
Online ContractingCut down the amount of physical paperwork you handle every day with our online insurance contracting solution. When making insurance contracts, you can use SuranceBay software to prepare contracting paperwork efficiently and effectively.
Set Your Bank Account on Fire!
Call to start selling annuity products today. Feel great while watching your bank account climb and securing your client's future.