Online Onboarding & Insurance Contracting
STOP: If you are NEW to TR King Insurance Marketing fill out the Onboarding Application first!
Start the Online Contracting Process
We use SureLC also called "Surancebay" software to prepare your contracting paperwork. Using this software increases the effectiveness, efficiency, good order, and speed at which your contracts are done. Setting up a profile will take 5-8 minutes of your time.
Here is a list of carriers we work with. Click here.
Not sure if your carrier requires E&O? Click here.
Scroll down to continue the contracting process.
Required Items to Contract
- Voided Check or Letter From the Bank
- E&O Insurance If Required By Insurance Carrier
- EFT Information (Routing & Account Numbers with Bank Address)
- Driver's License Information and AML Certification of Training
Signing Up As A Business? These Additional Items Are Required.
- Your TAX ID Number (EIN)
- Articles of Organization or Articles of Incorporation (Depends on how your business is structured)
- Resident State Insurance License For Your Business
- E&O Insurance That Covers Your Business, Yourself, and Your Partners
If you are a recruiter, we can provide you with online contracting for FREE to assist you in building your agency.
For more information on how to use this software to recruit and save overhead cost for your agency. Tap the Button Below to Call!
SureLC User Setup
- After All Items Are Gathered, Click "Setup Your Profile".
- Fill In Required Information to Identify Yourself. Next.
- Fill In Date of Birth, Click Next.
- Enter Your Email As Your ID, Click Next.
- An Email Will Be Sent to Activate Your Account.
- Find That Email, Verify, and Setup Your Password.
- Then Login, and Complete Your Profile.
- Need To Reset Your Password? Click Here
- Click The "FAQs for SureLC" Button for Video Instructions On SureLC.
Existing Account Users
I already have a SureLC account, but not with TR King Insurance Marketing. What do I do?
Even if you already have an account with Surancebay, you'll have to pretend you are setting up a "New account".
The accounts you set up are specific to the upline. You can still use the same username, you MUST use a different password.
I already have an account with TR King Insurance Marketing, what do I do?
If you've already set up an account with us awesome! All you need to do is click the "login here" button below.