Online Insurance Contracting
We use SureLC also called "Surancebay" software to prepare your contracting paperwork. Using this software increases the effectiveness, efficiency, good order, and speed at which your contracts are done. Setting up a profile will take 5-8 minutes of your time.
Need to see a list of our carriers? Click here.
Not sure if your carrier requires E&O? Click here.
STOP: Have You Spoken With A Company Representative Yet? If Not, Do Not Proceed. Call First.
- Watch this 2-minute video on how to start the registration process.
- Prepare Required Items needed
- Additional Required Items For Signing Up As Your Business
- Voided Check or Letter From the Bank
- E&O Insurance If Required By Insurance Carrier
- EFT Information (Routing & Account Numbers with Bank Address)
- Driver's License Information and AML Certification of Training
Signing Up As A Business? These Additional Items Are Required.
- Your TAX ID Number (EIN)
- Articles of Organization or Articles of Incorporation (Depends on how your business is structured)
- Resident State Insurance License For Your Business
- E&O Insurance That Covers Your Business, Yourself, and Your Partners
- After All Items Are Gathered, "Click Setup Your Profile".
- Fill In Required Information to Identify Yourself. Next.
- Fill In Date of Birth, Click Next.
- Enter Your Email As Your ID, Click Next.
- An Email Will Be Sent to Activate Your Account.
- Find That Email, Verify, and Setup Your Password.
- Then Login, and Complete Your Profile.
- Need To Reset Your Password? Click Here
- Click The "Frequent Asked Questions for SureLC" Button for Video Instructions On Specific Tabs Within SureLC.
If you are a recruiter, we can provide you with online contracting for FREE to assist you in building your agency.
For more information on how to use this software to recruit and save overhead cost for your agency. Tap the Button Below to Call!